1. When history is being made, better be a part of it!!
We made it to the Limca book of Records in 2013 & who knows, with your help, we might end up in the Guinness soon! And no, we aren’t obsessed with stats & records- it is the symbolism that matters .
2. Worried about your calories?? Try volunteering. And let this be the beginning :-)
3. Age, often, is just a number & not an excuse !
4. Forget turtles…. We Humans need the beach too !!
Ever experienced that moment of solace when the sea ,along with the sand under your feet , washes off loads of ‘not-so pleasant memories’ ?? Well, thats under threat now & WE need to act!5. Hands-down lessons on management, team-building skills??For free, with a smile ;)
5. Hands-down lessons on management, team-building skills??For free, with a smile ;)
Even if you think planning & organizing for 5000 + volunteers is no big deal, just hop on- we are sure our volunteers would amaze you with their on-field innovations, coordination & team-work!
6. Believe us - Trash picking is indeed fun !
Why else would they smile, spending a sunday morning under the hot sun, amidst heaps of garbage?
7. Its time for our kids to learn their environment lessons in practice !
You would have probably Reduced and Reused at your homes. It’s time to Recycle -And CCC provides you the right platform! Our last two versions saw trend-setting collaborations with recycling agents- Over 3.3 tonnes of plastics, 4.3 tonnes of Shoes/Slippers, 2.5 tonnes of liquors bottles, 476 Kg of Thermocoil and 98 Kgs of metal cans were recycled , thus saving 27.8 MWh of energy and over 3, 00,000 liters of water.
8. CCC is not just a one day activity- It is more of a lifestyle change!
We understand that CCC isn’t a magic wand to gobble up the million tonnes of trash accumulated all over. It is the change in the thought process that matters & thats where we strike the chord.
9. Ready for some early morning goosebumps, Anyone???
Comfort zones exist only in the mind & its high time you breach them!
10. Finally, It’s OUR trash, and WE ought to pick up!! Its an obligation & not an option!
Honestly, we couldn’t find any reason more convincing than this.The quest for a change has been omnipresent . Its time to be the change instead.